africalink is made up of people and institutions with interest in Africa. Our community members want relevant and timely information to leverage their operations on the continent, and we provide a platform to share and to access content that is both informative and relevant for doing business, and for carrying out other types of work across Africa.
We have members with varied needs and interests, so our guidelines have been carefully crafted to ensure that everyone has a pleasant experience using our services, and interacting on this site every time.
- You must be at least 18 years old to use this Service.
- You may not use the africalink name, logo, custom graphics, buttons, scripts or any other asset or trademark in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of africalink.
- You may not impersonate any personal or corporate identity when using this Service.
- You may not present on this Service data or information for which you do not have the right to.
- You may not misrepresent information or provide any false information relating to anyone at any time.
- You must respect the works of others and must not infringe on their copyright.
- All information (including but not limited to data, text, files, logos, pictures, products, services, etc) that you submit must be your own, except when used with permission from the rightful owners.
- To ensure ease of use and recognition, you must ensure that all images and photos that you upload are sharp, and that they clearly represent the products or services you wish to portray.
- You may not upload nudity, sexual or pornographic materials, even if it is of yourself.
- You may not upload violent, harmful, dangerous, aggressive or other extremely graphic content.
- You may not use threats, abusive, hateful, or incisive language.
- You will be responsible for your content, so you must review them carefully before you post them.
- You must protect your username and password, and must change your password immediately you suspect it has be compromised.
- You will be personally and solely responsible for any activity that occurs through your account, with or without your consent.
- You may not attempt to hack or access this website in any unlawful or illegal way.
- You may not attempt to use this website maliciously, or against anyone.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose.
- You may not engage in spamming, providing misleading metadata, and scams of any sort.
- To keep our community safe, we urge you to immediately report any improper or suspicious activity.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone, for any reason and at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username, business or product name for any reason.
- We will work with law enforcement in investigating any illegal activity on our platform.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service, or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you.
- We may display advertisements and promotions as part of the Service, and you hereby acknowledge and agree to this.
- The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions may change without specific notice to you.
- You may not register or continue to use the Service if you do not agree with any of these guidelines.