Pretoria Portland Cement Company Limited or simply PPC Cement is a South African cement producing company with eight manufacturing facilities and three milling depots in South Africa, Botswana and Zimbabwe. These facilities are capable of producing more than seven million tons of cement products each year.
The company supplies cement to the building and construction industry, concrete product manufacturers, hardware stores and DIY centres. Related products sold include aggregates from the company's Gauteng quarries at Mooiplaasand Laezonia, and in Botswana.
PPC Lime supplies metallurgical-grade lime, burnt dolomite, limestone and related products in southern Africa. It operates one of the lime plants at Lime Acres in the Northern Cape, South Africa.
- Type of Organisation / Business:
- Public Company
- No of Employees:
- 3,097 (2007)
- Founded By:
- Key People:
- Bheki Lindinkosi Sibiya - Executive Chairman
- Darryll Castle - Chief Executive Officer
- Tryphosa Ramano - Chief Financial Officer
- Nicky Goldin - Non-executive director
- Timothy John Leaf-Wright - Non-executive director
- Mangalani Peter Malungani - Non-executive director
- Tito Mboweni - Non-executive director
- Sydney Knox Mhlarhi - Non-executive director
- Bridgette Modise - Independent non-executive director
- Todd Moyo - Independent non-executive director
- Charles Naude - Non-executive director
- Peter Nelson - Non-executive director
- Tim Dacre Aird Ross - Independent Director
- Dr Daniel Ufitikirezi - Non-executive director