Customised Emergency Medical Solutions (CEMS)
Customised Emergency Medical Solutions (CEMS)
Netcare 911 has developed an outstanding capability in providing outsourced Emergency Medical Solutions to local and international mining, industrial and commercial clients with the ability to provide the full spectrum of EMS solutions from a single platform.
The provision of comprehensive Emergency Management Services is imperative to ensure timeous response to any emergency situation. This is achieved by assessing and establishing client specific requirements and designing customized solutions according to these requirements.
On-site Ambulances and Rapid Response Vehicles are staffed by skilled medical personnel, who are trained in event or site specific requirements. A dedicated management team ensures that the site resources are aligned to the client's specific needs while also maintaining and developing our most valuable asset, our staff. The Netcare 911 Faculty of Emergency and Critical Care plays an important role in up-skilling our staff as well as our clients in emergency response and care.
Our track record of excellence through service delivery and tight management control place Netcare 911 at the fore front of providing Customised Emergency Medical Solutions (CEMS).
Remote site medical solutions
Netcare 911’s extensive track record and experience allow us to render on-site medical services in remote locations, incorporating primary, occupational and emergency medical care. Our infrastructural capabilities, in conjunction with the Netcare 911 24-hour EOC, enable us to offer a comprehensive turnkey solution.
Our extensive remote site medical solutions include on-site ambulances, clinics, laboratories, counselling and education, as well as the provision of field intelligence and health risk management.
Pre and post deployment medical examinations are conducted by our skilled medical teams with the assistance of our occupational healthcare specialists.
The dedicated emergency medical teams would also ensure continuous on-site health surveillance while auditing standards on an ongoing basis.
Our professionally rendered on-site service offers the following benefits:
- Formalised company health policies and programmes
- Assists the company in complying with all relevant legislation
- Ensures professional pre-placement medical examinations of potential employees.
- Ensures the correct placement of new employees in relation to their physical capabilities
- Minimises hazards and risks
- Reduces man-hours lost due to job-related illness or injury
- Increases productivity by keeping healthy workers healthy
- Interacts with, and enhances the company's safety programme
- Ensures compliance with regulations, reduced risks of non-compliance and ongoing monitoring of regulatory change
- Addresses and manages needs in a properly planned, professional and efficient manner
- Assists with problem-solving and decision-making
- Benchmarks vs. industry best practice, comparisons and trends
- Enhances health awareness across the workforce
- Reduces medical and legal claims
- Enables companies to focus on their core business
- Increases productivity
- Enhances company safety programmes
- Reduces the cost of implementing a compliant service; and costs due to job related injury/illness
Netcare 911 extensive track record and experience allows us to render on-site Medical Services on national industrial sites with a strong focus on emergency medical care, fire and rescue services.
Our comprehensive Industrial Site Medical Solutions include on-site ambulances and clinics, as well as the provision of field intelligence and health risk management. These services typically extend to:
- Rescue services
- Risk based on-site emergency medical services
- Mass casualty incident management
- Emergency preparedness and response
The dedicated emergency medical teams would also ensure continuous on-site health surveys and conduct ongoing audit of standards while facilitating support of local medical facilities.
Netcare 911 currently provides services to a valued client base which includes large mining operations, construction and industrial clients. Underground as well as surface mining within the industrial operations are part of the service delivery platform. Netcare 911 has developed an outstanding capability to provide outsourced medical solutions to local and international mining, industrial and commercial clients with the ability to provide the full spectrum of medical solutions from a single platform.
The primary objective of the project healthcare strategy is to provide a serviced environment that will ensure maximum employee and contractor confidence in the on-site healthcare service provision. We can also assist with health and safety requirements, risk assessments, weekly toolbox talks, etc