NASCON Plc is listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) with the symbol "NASCON". NASCON Plc has historically paid dividends to her shareholders.
Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc is listed on the Lagos Floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) with the symbol "DANGSUGAR". The ISIN (International Securities Identification Number) is NG000A0NAQD5. DSR Plc has historically paid quarterly dividends to her shareholders.
Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc commenced business in March 2000 as the sugar division of Dangote Industries Limited. The sugar-refining factory at Apapa port was commissioned in 2001 with an initial installed capacity to process 600,000 MT of raw sugar per annum.
The refinery has since undergone two expansions increasing the production capacity to about 1.44 million MT per annum, making it the largest sugar refinery in sub Saharan Africa and second largest in the world.
- Type of Organisation / Business:
- Public Company
- Key People:
- Mr. Adejinle O. Adeniji - Managing Director
- M. P. SWAMY - Supply Chain Director
- Yahaya Fufore - Sales and Marketing
- Rabi Adamu - Head Admin/HR
- Ibrahim Sanusi - General Manager for Logistics and distribution
- Modupe Owoeye - Chief Accountant.
- Other info:
- Plant Manager - +234 84 775639
- Sales - +234 84 896452
- Accounts - +234 84 895216